Shore-based Job Opportunities
Day to day planning, scheduling, supervision, management and control of UKD’s operational fleet to ensure that vessels are deployed safely, efficiently and effectively to deliver customers needs and optimum utilisation.
Project management of internal and external contract works.
Deputise for the Crew Co-ordinator as required.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications and Competencies
- Certificate of Competency (CoC) (Deck Officer) Chief Mate unlimited.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards and compliance requirements.
- Familiar with requirements of Merchant Shipping Regulations and wider Health and Safety, environmental and security responsibilities.
- Highly organised and analytical with ability to operate effectively under pressure, manage priorities and work to challenging and sometimes changing objectives and deadlines.
- Proven project management skills and capable of focusing on the achievement of required results and drive operational performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels of the business and present a professional and credible approach at all times.
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence and coach to build effective and productive working relationships.
- Flexible approach to working hours and willing to travel extensively throughout the UK and overseas as necessary.
Please note that UK Dredging does not wish to fill these positions via an agency.
Please do not make unsolicited approaches with reference to the above post.